Saturday 4 February 2012

Introduction

Hello all who my pass through here.

As of right now I'm not sure what shape this blog will form.  My main passion is gaming and so it's fair to assume 'video' games are going to feature.

How much personal gumpf ends up in here is yet to be decided, but none of it will be all that exciting.

Those who have looked at my profile will have noticed I run folding at home on my PC(s).  Folding at Home is a distributed computing program from Stanford University which to cut a long story short is designed to aid the research in finding a cure for cancer.  More information can be found at their website http://folding.stanford.edu/ .  For those in the know, I fold for team 98860 - Redline @ OC3D.net

That's my first post done and dusted.  It's just an intro and hopefully as the blog progresses some form of focus will be established.  I will add another post soon with details of my current gaming habits and what's going on with my folding.

Until then......

Thanks for reading

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment